October 15, 2013
• The British have no moral authority about ‘German Imperialism’ when the treatment of Colonies such as Ireland, India, Malta and most of all South Africa is considered.
• Jewish Financiers use colonies for resources only, in comparison to the earlier British Empire which improved the lives of peoples living under the Crown.
• Boer concentration camps set up by Jews within the empire which lead to thousands of Boer women and children starving and dying of disease.
• Hitler promises to not attack the Empire but such assurances are ignored by Jew run Britain in 1939.
- See more at: http://birminghamnationalist2.blogspot.com/#sthash.Y8XIOZ1u.dpuf