MILO is Back (Somehow has $12 Million to Start Media Company)

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
May 7, 2017

I don’t know if you all are aware of the fact that MILO, the Jewish homosexual leader of the Alt-Right movement, is back.

I obviously have been this guy’s number one critic. Much more so than the mainstream media, who has liked the idea of a homosexual Jew leading the Nazi movement.

I thought that the way he was ousted was somewhat ridiculous. For those who don’t recall, he had said on a podcast a year before that homosexual men in their thirties often get involved in homo relationships with 13-year-old boys.

My point at the time was that all he was saying was the truth. Of course many homosexuals do this. And of course, all homosexuals would like to do this, whether they actually do it or not.

The Jews have created a fantasy world where there are two kinds of homos: good homos and bad homos, the bad homos they refer to as “pedophiles” (even while technically, according to the DSM definition or any other technical definition, the ones they say are bad are not “pedophiles,” as a teenage boy is technically sexual mature).

This new definition of the word “pedophile” came into regular usage during the Catholic priest abuse scandal. They started calling them “pedophiles,” when they were actually just homos, in order to defend their “not all homos are like that” narrative.

When MILO went down, I was extremely critical of sections of the Alt-Right which had supported him before, and then attacked him over the revelation that he said what homosexuals actually do.

Basically, some of the Alt-Right has adopted the mainstream view that there are good homos and bad homos. This is false. There is only one kind of homo.

Not that I even care, but instead of apologizing like MILO did, he should have just said “all I was saying was what all homosexuals do.” The media then would have had to have tried to explain how that isn’t true.

What I want to know is: who gave this kike faggot $12 million dollars?

Business Insider:

Conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos says he raised $12 million to start his own media company and got a $1 million signing bonus out of the deal, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Yiannopoulos resigned from right-wing website Breitbart News in February amid a controversy about past comments in which he appeared to condone sexual relationships between “younger boys and older men.”

“Obviously, I’ve done a lot of soul searching over the past few months and I’ve come to a conclusion: I’ve realized that I’m really, really important,” Yiannopoulos told The Hollywood Reporter. “There’s a war being waged out there for free speech and I’m the only one who can win it for the forces of light.”

During the fallout in February, Simon & Schuster canceled a book deal he’d signed, and the Conservative Political Action Committee rescinded his invitation to give the keynote speech at their annual convention. He was banned from Twitter last year after an unrelated incident involving him mocking actress Leslie Jones.

Yiannopoulos’ new venture will reportedly be called Milo, Inc. He told The Hollywood Reporter that he hired a “seasoned media executive,” whom he did not name, to lead a 30-person team in Miami. Yiannopoulos also declined to name the investors from whom he raised the $12 million.

Can you imagine if someone gave DS $12 million dollars?

Anyway, I’m no longer worried about MILO or anyone else trying to steal the Alt-Right brand from us.

Because of the brave actions of Richard Spencer, this term is now associated exclusively with White Nationalism.

Period.

So if MILO wants to make a libertarian “Alt-Left” brand, that doesn’t really matter to me. In fact, if it further harms the mainstream, then it is actually good.

Apparently, it’s going to be super-gay (gayer than his work at Breitbart), and separating gays from feminists and colored people is a good thing. We really want these groups to be fighting with each other.

Join the discussion at bbs.dailystormer.com